Circuit Rider of Colorado, LLC
Circuit Rider of Colorado, LLC was established in 2006. Our
company specializes in providing a diversity of services to
local governments, especially special districts. Conner W.
Shepherd, Ph.D., the President of Circuit Rider of Colorado,
has managed special districts, both large and small since
Circuit Rider of Colorado, LLC was established to provide
experienced management with a cafeteria menu of standard and
optional services that best meets the needs of our clients.
Typical services include, but are not limited to:
- constituent and public relations,
- facilitation of decision making by public boards,
- coordination of developer/district objectives,
- operations oversight,
- inter-governmental relations,
- statutory compliance administration,
- contract administration,
- capital project administration,
- employee supervision,
- elections administration,
- financial management, and
- customer billing and bookkeeping.
We have a client base of local governments that include:
- Rural Water Authority of Douglas County
- Cherry Creek Vista Park and Recreation District
- Cecil Slaughter, President
- Sundance Hills Metropolitan District
- Tabernash Water and Wastewater Authority
- Grand County, Colorado, Board of County Commissioners
- Willow Brook Metropolitan District
Contract management for a local government or Title 32 Special District provides primary contacts that draw from the experience and abilities of its manager. As your manager, we will provide support to the Board in the regular operations of the District. We believe we are ideally suited to meet the needs of your community.
Our demonstrated relevant experiences that will be an asset to your community include the following:
Managed over 20 Special Districts, road and water authorities;
Assisted in transitions from Developer to Resident-controlled Districts;
Served as a private consultant to a developer, Thomas and Sun, Inc., and South Camp Properties, LLC, Grand Junction; and
Sensitive to the perspective of the elected official having served as the Mayor and City Councilman for the City of Grand Junction.